Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cowboys Lose To Eagles ; Now 2-2

I should have posted this yesterday, but I don't handle Cowboys losses very well. Especially when they were capable of winning the game. With the game coming to a close, the Cowboys were in the red zone with a good chance to tie the game. Instead, Bledsoe throws an interception that was run back over 100 yards for a touchdown.

While Bledsoe did not have a good game, I don't mean to put all the blame on him. The whole team simply did not play well. Add the penalties and dropped balls to the five turnovers, and it's amazing that the Cowboys were even close at the end of the game. The final score was 38-24.

I'm not going to single out any players for their poor performance, because I think the whole team played poorly. I hope they get all the mistakes fixed quickly, because they play the Texans next Sunday at noon. This has become a "must win" game now after the Eagle loss. If the Cowboys have any hope of a play-off berth, they must defeat teams like the Texans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.