Thursday, August 02, 2007

Keeping My Promise To Rick Noriega


Yesterday I joined Rick Noriega's "800". Back in July, I climbed down off the fence and declared Rick Noriega was my candidate for the Democratic nomination to be our next senator. On July 15th, I promised to send Mr. Noriega my first donation when I received my next paycheck.

Being a state employee, those paychecks only come once a month. But yesterday was payday, and I kept my promise. I put my check to the Noriega for Senate Campaign in the mail. It wasn't a huge check, but today I pledge to send another check on the first of each month until the primary (and hopefully until the November election).

I truly believe that Rick Noriega is the best candidate to be Texas' next U.S. Senator. I hope you do also. If you haven't donated yet, I urge you to do so. It doesn't have to be a lot. Donations of all sizes will be deeply appreciated. If you would like to donate online, then click on ricknoriega.com. If you're old-fashioned like me, and would prefer to send a check or money order by mail, then send it to this address:

Rick Noriega Campaign
P.O. Box 231163
Houston, Texas
77223-1163

Send a donation soon, and help rid Texas of "Box Turtle" John. You'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. I AGREE! He is one of the best candidates for ANY position in Texas!

    I have no doubt that he would represent Texas very well in DC.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.