Monday, February 04, 2008

Need A Link ?


In the spirit of progressive blogs sticking together and helping each other out, jobsanger would like to offer to link to your blog. If you have a liberal or progressive blog, big or small, new or old, and you would like to trade links with jobsanger, just let us know.

Link to us and we'll return the favor. You can leave your URL in the comment section, or you can e-mail it to us at jobsanger@hotmail.com.

We'd love to hear from you, no matter how new or small your blog!

2 comments:

  1. I realized that, even though I read you all the time, I didn't have a link to you on Somervell County Salon, but read you thru RSS. And you have had a link to SCS for forever. I need to update my blog list more often, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the link salon.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.