Thursday, November 13, 2008

Superior Scribbler Award


The excellent Indiana blogger Liberality has honored me with the above award. I especially like it because that is just how I think of myself -- as a scribbler. If you haven't been to Liberality's blog, you should check her out. She blogs about politics and life from a progressive point of view.

There are many, many blogs that are worthy of receiving an award. But after much fretting, I have decided to pass this award along to:

Texas Liberal - a good person who always has something interesting to say.
Wild Chihuahuas - an Arizona blogger with a passion for justice and some great dogs.
There...Already - a fresh progressive voice who's always on target.
Mark of the Beast with Antichrist S. Coulter - the queen of the X-rated rant.
Panhandle Truth Squad writer Spacedark - who always makes me smile with his wry humor.

Of course the award is accompanied by some rules, and here they are:

  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

5 comments:

  1. Pico and I are thrilled and deeply honored to have your "Superior Scribbler" award. Thank you for the great, great compliment. We're going now to check the rules and make some "Superior Scribbler" calls of our own. Thanks again, Partner. Here's looking at ya in a warm Democratic sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, J.A., that is too sweet.

    But leave it to you to slap homework on people...

    When is it due?

    XOXOXO
    A.S.C.

    (I'd write more, but there are two hung-over cats in the back of my truck and the rain clouds are rolling in, TARP TIME!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time Annti - I'm not about to rush the Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh heh heh... if only all men were so bright!

    Right now, L'Hotel du Fucktards is under semi-siege, as some nut here called in "a man running in & out of the building," whilst that escaped inmate is LONG FUCKING GONE.

    Wall-to-wall geniuses over here. Private-subcontractor "work-release programs" that kick-back to the plantation-minded wardens & sheriffs, and gee, whatta shock, somebody drops the ball and the dude (13X violent offender, btw), who had been busted for a cell phone THE DAY BEFORE HE ESCAPED (can you say DUH!!!), just walks the fuck off.

    I seriously doubt that anybody would come to LHDFT for sanctuary, but there's a helluva lot of batty old coots around here who enjoy stirring up the shit; too much drama, etc. Goobers NEED to get a damned hobby, 'cause I've got to get my ass up to Wakefield and return two very pissed-off tomcats in a few minutes, and there's two cruisers blocking the GMC in. NOT. AMUSED.

    We need an ACTUAL governor, not a puppet, who could fire every single state employee and START OVER FROM SCRATCH. Starting at the top. Yeah, it'd be messier that way, but the rot comes from the top and the bottom over here. If the state of Louisiana will not only hire but KEEP Moose Knuckle employed, then you KNOW that they're fuckin' up.

    Okay, enough bitching for one night. I'm gonna make a break for it, try and get rid of these damned cats and hose out the back of the truck. Wheeeee! High times in the big city, huh. Almost as thrilling as the panhandle, huh.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, I blogged ya back. C'mon over and visit, dammit. And make CC git her ass onto the 'puter, whilst we await teh arrival of HER puter, 'cause we miss her ornery bony butt.

    Be nice to see YER bony butt around there, too, y'know. I know, I'm a total hypocrite, I never make the rounds anymore, I suck, I'm a terrible friend, but hey, at least I haven't killed anybody yet.

    Right?

    Would you send me cigarettes @ St. Gabriel if I did?

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.