Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Debate - Didn't Watch it


If you came to this blog today to get my take on the debate last night between Blue Dog Bill White and Farouk Moneybags Shami, you will be disappointed. I didn't watch it. It wasn't that I forgot it was on, just that I had no interest in seeing it.

I personally don't think either man is qualified and believe both would be a total disaster in the governor's office. Of course, the Republicans would be a disaster also, but why trade one disaster for another. A corporate conservative is a corporate conservative regardless of what party label they have.

I refuse to vote for either one in the Democratic primary, and if one of them becomes the party nominee (probably Blue Dog Bill), then I'll be looking for a third party candidate or leave that space on the ballot blank in November. Maybe the Green Party will make it on the ballot this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.