Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blasphemous Or On Target ?




These are new over-the-top anti-religious posters actually being put up in New Zealand. Looks like they're based on the "garbage-pail kids" craze of a few years ago. I'm an atheist, but I don't know about this ad campaign. I doubt it's going to win any converts, but then atheists aren't trying to win converts. They just don't want religion forced on them or their children. As angry as christians (and others) got over the much more innocuous bus signs, I doubt these will cause any more of an uproar. And they are kind of funny. Found at the website Ads of the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.