Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Messed Up


Thursday, May 12, 2011

Blogger will be in read-only mode while we resolve some maintenance issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Posted by Eddie at 12:35 PDT
This is the message I got all of yesterday when I tried to post anything. Blogger was unavailable from about 2:30 pm (CST) until sometime early this morning, so I was unable to post anything. Making matters even worse, when I logged on today I found that my posts for the 12th had all disappeared. Needless to say, I am not a happy camper right now.
Hopefully, the problem has been solved and I can return to posting and have some posts up for tomorrow (unless of course, blogger wants some more time off).

1 comment:

  1. I tried to comment yesterday but couldn't get in. That's why I switched my site over to wordpress.com - too many problems with google.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.