Saturday, March 17, 2012

An Atheist Pig ?

There is a new blog that's only been going for a couple of months now. It's called The Atheist Pig, and it puts forward the atheist viewpoint with humor. I like it a lot. If you're an atheist, or just interested in what the "other side" thinks, I recommend you give it a try. Here's a sample of what you'll find there:


When I was a Christian, I remember being in bible study one night, and we were all encouraged to give testimonies about how the lord had been working in our lives.

I’ll never forget that one person said that the washing machine wasn’t working, and she prayed to Jesus, and lo and behold, it started working again.

I found this strange for several reasons.

One: Jesus was supposed to have been a carpenter, not a washing machine repair man.

Two: There were people in the world who were suffering terribly, many of whom would die that very day while Jesus ignored them to fix a washing machine. Priorities man.

Anyway, I know not all Christians treat their god as some kind of magician. This cartoon, however, is directed at those who do.

Also I’d like to say that I think the woman in this comic is pretty hot.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Ted! You got me laughing out loud with that one.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.