Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Solstice Season Holiday

From the early beginnings of civilization, humans have celebrated this time of year -- the season of the winter solstice. I hope all of my readers have a safe and happy holiday season -- however you wish to celebrate it. It is my wish that you all can celebrate with those you love, feast to your hearts content, and let the holiday season renew your spirit -- as the solstice renews the coming year. And may you spread good cheer to everyone you come in contact with.

This is a good time to remember that love is always better than hate, peace is always better than war, and kindness toward your fellow man is the true currency of humanity.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. And Peace & Love to you. Thank you for your dedication to this blog. It is a great place for me to visit every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that, GB. It is wonderful readers like you that keep me inspired to keep going.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.