Monday, June 30, 2014

Back In Amarillo


I'm back in Amarillo from the Texas Democratic Convention. I flew back yesterday afternoon. But I am beat. My hotel was three blocks from the convention, and the convention center was huge. I feel like I've walked a couple of hundred miles in the last three days. So I'm not posting (other than this) for today. I'll be back tomorrow after I get some rest.

Had a great time at the convention though. Got some work done, partied a little, reconnected with some old friends and made some new ones, and just felt good being surrounded by a few thousand progressives. Can't wait to do it again in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.