Thursday, April 23, 2015

Jon Stewart - On Watching Fox News

The Guardian recently asked Jon Stewart if he would watch Fox News after he retires from The Daily Show. I loved his answer. Stewart said:

“All right, let’s say that it’s a nuclear winter, and I have been wandering, and there appears to be a flickering light through what appears to be a radioactive cloud and I think that light might be a food source that could help my family. I might glance at it for a moment until I realize, that’s Fox News, and then I shut it off. That’s the circumstance.”

(NOTE - This caricature of Jon Stewart is by DonkeyHotey.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.