Thursday, September 03, 2015

Clinton Viewed More Positively Than Either Trump Or Bush


The Washington Post gave us these results under the headline "Hillary Clinton's Image Continues To Decline". That seems to me to be just another example of Hillary-bashing, probably in an attempt to stir up controversy and increase readership. They could just as easily used the headline that I did, which tells us more about the poll -- that Clinton is still viewed more favorably than either of the two leading Republicans. She is viewed more favorably by 5 points over Jeb Bush, and by 6 points over Donald Trump (and her unfavorable rating is less than either of those two).

The results are from an ABC News / Washington Post Poll that was done between August 26th and 30th of a random national sample of 1,005 adults, and has a margin of error of 3.5 points.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I'm way behind on my RSS feed. But I think this is an indication of the cynicism of the electorate: the more they know a candidate, the more they dislike him or her. And I really do think that cynicism works to the benefit of conservatives.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.