Monday, September 05, 2016

HAPPY LABOR DAY


(The image above is from dbclipart.com.)

I wish all my readers a very happy and enjoyable Labor Day holiday. 

Having spent most of my working life in various aspects of Law Enforcement, I have worked on a lot of holidays. In fact, I have volunteered to work many Christmas, 4th of July, New Year's and other holidays. That's because someone had to be on duty, and I wanted another holiday off more than I wanted those holidays off. 

I have always wanted to be off on Labor Day. I consider Labor Day one of this country's most important holidays -- because it honors working men and women. They are the backbone of this country. They are the ones who built this country, and the ones who keep it running. They deserve to be honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.