Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Moving

I won't be posting for today or tomorrow. I will be taking a quick trip to Austin to look for an apartment. We'll be moving down there by the end of this month.

I have liked living in Amarillo, and the city has been good to us -- but an opportunity has been presented in Austin that is too good to pass up.

I hope to be posting again for Friday. But near the end of the month, there will be another break as we actually make the move. Thank you for your patience.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait for you to get settled in so you can take a little hike down the road and have a kolache, skunk egg and pevo ..

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.