Tuesday, July 25, 2017

42% Of Americans Want Trump Impeached And 42% Do Not


These are remarkable numbers for a sitting president. Equal percentages would like for him to be impeached / removed from office and would like for him to stay in office -- 42% on each side. The remaining 16% aren't sure which side to come down on.

This is not a president with a mandate to do anything. It's a president hanging on to his office by the skin of his teeth. And the Russian scandal is not going away anytime soon.

This chart uses information in a new USA Today / Media Ethics / SurveyUSA Poll -- done between July 17th and 19th of a random national sample of 1,330 adults, with a 2.8 point margin of error.

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect picture of a divided population.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this very interesting because if you ask me right now I’d say I do not support impeachment/removal based on the facts at hand. I think he is a disgusting immoral pig and really hate him but he was legally elected and until wrong doing can be presented by Mueller’s team or another investigation can bring more light on the subject I don’t see any legal reason he should be removed. However I am gleefully anticipating that day. Until then the asshats in congress are the real problems.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.