Saturday, July 01, 2017

More Trust Democrats On Healthcare Than GOP Or Trump

The pie chart above was made with information in a new USA Today / Suffolk University Poll -- done between June 24th and 27th of a random national sample of 1,000 registered voters, with a 3 point margin of error.

The Senate Republicans are still wrangling over healthcare -- trying to find a plan they can get a majority to support -- a plan that would repeal and replace Obamacare. They've had over seven years to come up with that plan, and still can't do it. Meanwhile, Trump keeps shooting them in the foot with his tweets.

Perhaps it's a good thing that they can't agree on a plan to replace Obamacare, because the public doesn't trust them to come up with a plan that would protect healthcare for Americans. Only 10.1% think Congress can come up with a reasonable plan, while 18.5% think Trump could do that. Combined, that is 28.6% -- far below the 42.8% that believe the Democrats are best suited to protect the heal care interests of Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.