Friday, March 16, 2018

This Blog Is 12 Years Old Today


On March 16th of 2006, I wrote my first post on this blog. That means that today marks the 12th blogiversary for jobsanger. During that time, I have posted over 28,400 times and the blog has received more than 6.6 million page views. That's a far cry from the early days when I was thrilled to see 20 people had read me on a single day.

I want to thank the readers of this blog -- both those who comment from time to time and those who don't. I sincerely appreciate your readership. You keep me energized and wanting to continue.

I still enjoy writing this blog -- on both the good days and the bad days. And I plan to keep on going. I look forward to the blog becoming a teenager next year.

4 comments:

  1. Your collection of images & news is sharp & on point I have enjoyed your posts for a few years and glad you are still carrying on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Ted. I've enjoyed the three years of reading your thoughts and insights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 12 year anniversary! I hope those teenage years aren't too turbulent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a daily must stop and read blog of which very few exist. I truly appreciate the wit and humor. Especially the humor. Thanks for being here. In case you wondered, I am mike and I have lived 65 years out of 65 within 20 miles of my hometown Cherokee, iowa. Right on US 59 slightly north of Texas.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.