Monday, June 04, 2018
U.S. Public Still Has A Very Poor Opinion Of Donald Trump
These charts reflect the results of the latest Economist / YouGov Poll -- done between May 27th and 29th of a national sample of 1,500 adults, with a margin of error of 3.1 points. They show the public continues to have a very poor opinion of Trump.
* By a 20 point margin, they believe Trump doesn't care about people like them.
* By a 4 point margin, they see Trump as a weak leader.
* By a 22 point margin, they see Trump as dishonest and untrustworthy.
* By a 20 point margin, they say he doesn't have the temperament to be president.
* By a 22 point margin, they think it's likely he will get us into another war.
* By a 13 point margin, they have a generally unfavorable view of Trump.
* And by an 18 point margin, they don't want him to run for re-election.