Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Does Facebook Even Care About Its Users?

I have had a Facebook account for many years now, but it looks like that is over.

Today, I tried to go to my account, but was unable to do so. First, they said they didn't recognize my password. Then I tried to change the password, but was unable to do so. They sent me an 8-digit code to verify, but then didn't recognize the code they sent me.

I wound up in a loop of repeated non-recognization of password and verification code, but never got to my page.

Normally, at this point I would call or chat with someone at the company. But it turns out that Facebook doesn't have a customer service number, or a chat page. 

So, I was unable to access my account, or get any help from the company. And I was also unable to create a new account (trying that sent me back to the verification loop that didn't work).

It looks like I am no longer a Facebook user. Not because I wanted that, but because Facebook doesn't care about its Users!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.