Monday, July 24, 2006

Olbermann Has A New Bitch

We all know how Bill O'Reilly loves to attack his opponents on his show, especially if they are not there to fight back. I've often wondered if he was that gutless away from the cameras. I now know. Little Billy is a coward whether on camera or not.

It's no secret that Keith Olbermann of MSNBC and little Billy have an on-air feud going. Little Billy has attacked Olbermann with lies and distortions, and continues to do so. Olbermann fights back with truth and humor. At least 15 times, Olbermann has declared in a humorous segment, that little Billy is the "worst person in the world." I would have thought that by putting these two in the same room, a fight would have to commence, at least verbally. It looks like I was wrong.

When Olbermann met with television critics at their summer meeting, he was asked about an event last November where he and little Billy attended the same function. They both attended a charity fundraiser hosted by New York Yankee's manager Joe Torre. Olbermann told the critics, "He never got within twenty feet of me. I swear to God, every time I looked up, he would suddenly look down. He was staring over at me. But we're about the same height, so I really don't think he's going to come talk to me. If I were about a foot shorter, I'm sure there would be a confrontation of some sort."

Looks like little Billy is too cowardly to face an opponent. On the street, they'd say little Billy "got punked" and is now Olbermann's "bitch". Treat him gently, Keith. He's got three strikes against him - stupidity, dishonesty, and cowardice.

Now I must go wait for my call from Fox's Security Department!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.