Friday, February 18, 2011

This Could Explain It

This short excerpt from an interview with Governor Rick Perry could go a long way toward explaining why he has been so illogical and hard to reason with lately (although I can't say I blame his poor wife):


“Abstinence works,” said Governor Perry during a televised interview with Evan Smith of The Texas Tribune.
“But we have the third highest teen pregnancy rate among all states in the country,” Smith responded.
“It works,” insisted Perry.
“Can you give me a statistic suggesting it works?” asked Smith.
“I’m just going to tell you from my own personal life. Abstinence works,” said Perry, doggedly.

1 comment:

  1. it's not abstinence when no one will fuck you Perry.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.