Thursday, June 19, 2014

Most Americans Think Hillary Would Be A Good President


We have had polls recently that told us that Americans like Hillary Clinton, approve of the job she did as Secretary of State, and has an excellent chance of being elected president. This one is about whether Americans think she would do a good job if elected -- and it appears that most Americans think she would be a good president. Significant majorities think she would do a good job handling the most important issues facing the United States.

This is from the new CNN / ORC Poll done between May 29th and June 1st of a random national sample of 894 registered voters, with a margin of error of 3.5 points.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was as optimistic. Her silence on certain things (like that damned pipeline) make me dubious of her commitment to the ecology. Sometimes, I think she is a bit rhetorically slippery and I have a hard time trusting that.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.