Sunday, September 17, 2006

Kinky Is Coming To The Metroplex

If you live near the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, and you've been wanting to meet and hear Kinky Friedman, candidate for governor of Texas, you will soon have your chance. Kinky is coming to Arlington on September 30th. Kinky will be attending a Candidate's Health Care Forum at the University of Texas at Arlington.

The forum is going to be in Texas Hall on the campus of UTA. It starts at 2:00pm, and Kinky is scheduled to speak about 2:45pm. The forum is open to the public and is free, but tickets are required to be admitted. You can go to this link to ask for tickets, which will be e-mailed back to you. If for some reason I screwed up the link, just go to Kinky's web site, which is on my blogroll.

September 30th also happens to be my birthday [not gonna tell you which one]. I'm giving myself a present by attending the event. If any of you readers do attend, please stop me and say hi. I'd love to meet you. I'll be the old guy with the gray beard and long hair.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT! It is time to liquor up!

    (that way Kinky doesn't have to make sense since we wouldn't be able to know if he did or not!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous -

    That sounds like a good way to wind up in the Tarrant Count Jail.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.