Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Man Sues Over Lap Dance Injury


Some stories are just too good to pass up. For me, this is one of them. A New York business man is suing a stripper and the club she works for. He says he was injured while getting a lap dance.

Stephen Chang, a securities trader, had gone to the Hot Lap Dance Club for some ribald fun. After paying a $50 cover charge, he coughed up another $40 for a lap dance from one of the club's strippers.

While giving the lap dance, the stripper got a little carried away. She did a spin move, and Chang says her heel caught him near the eye. He is now claiming he received "serious injuries".

But evidently, the injury was not considered that serious the night it happened. When called, the club's manager said he was unaware of either the accident or the lawsuit.

I know that the immediate reaction for many yuppies is to sue someone. But if this had been me, I think I'd just let my insurance handle it. I don't think I'd want to explain this "accident" to a judge and jury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.