Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Been Tagged By Hill

I've been tagged by Hill, and since I absolutely love her blog Hill's Country I'm going to complete my task. The task is to name my seven favorite albums, and then tag seven new people to do the same. Here are the rules:

1. Post your list of the seven best albums, the seven bloggers you will tag, a copy of these rules, and a link back to this page.
2. Each person tagged will put a URL to their Blogger Album Project post along with a list of the seven best albums in the comment section HERE at Jobsanger.
3. Feel free to post the “I Contributed to the Blogger Album Project” Award Graphic on your sidebar (even though I couldn't find it), along with a link back to this page.
4. Post a link back to the blogger who tagged you.

My seven albums are (in no particular order):

Bob Dylan -- Highway 61 Revisited

Big Brother & the Holding Company -- Cheap Thrills

The Band -- Music from Big Pink

John Lee Hooker -- Endless Boogie

Long John Baldry -- King of Rock and Roll

Frank Zappa -- Overnight Sensation

Willie Nelson -- Shotgun Willie

And now for my honorees (or victims if you prefer):

CC McGoon at Mark of the Beast

Pico at Wild Chihuahuas

Abdul Alhazred at Panhandle Truth Squad

DP at There...Already

Liberality

KeyRose at La Sanbe

Granny Geek

5 comments:

  1. I posted mine:

    Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club

    Stone Temple Pilots - Core

    Metallica - Master of Puppets

    A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders

    Amadou Balake - Senor Eclectico

    Frank Zappa - Over-nite Sensation

    Tom Waits - Real Gone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been tagged twice now so I best get busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only seven?

    Let me think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The seven album limit is what makes it so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, here goes:

    Rush - Exit Stage Left

    Robbie Robertson - Self Titled

    Radiohead - The Bends

    Joe Satriani - Dreaming #11

    Joe Sample - Spellbound

    The Black Crowes - A Southern Harmony and Musical Companion

    Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.