Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Tommy Chong !

I'm a couple of days late on this, and I apologize for that. But the great Tommy Chong had another birthday on April 24th. This great actor and comedian has long been a spokesman for the legalization of marijuana, and he recently joined the Marijuana Policy Project's VIP Advisory Board. He has requested that any birthday presents be in the form of a donation to the MPP in his honor. He says:

What I want is to see marijuana legal in my lifetime.


I know what you're thinking. "Tommy, after 74 years of marijuana being illegal and 100,000s of marijuana arrests every year, how could we possibly forget your birthday?" I know, right? You can make it up to me by helping turn my dream into a reality.


These ballots aren't going to initiate themselves! Please help make my birthday wish come true and support the work of the Marijuana Policy Project. Thanks, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.