Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thank You !

According to Site Meter, this humble blog has just passed the 1,000,000 mark in page views. I know that doesn't put me among the "big boys" in blogging, but it's a pretty nice benchmark for a small one-person Texas blog. I'm kind of proud of it. And I know it's due to the wonderful readers of this blog, especially those who come back repeatedly to read my scribblings -- and I want to thank each and every one of you.

Since the readership is much higher than it used to be, I expect the second million will come a lot faster -- and I look forward to that. Again, thank you all!

  PAGE VIEWS
  
  Total1,000,103  
  Average Per Day845  
  Average Per Visit1.4  
  Last Hour26  
  Today748  
  This Week5,916  

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ted! I check in every morning to read your stuff - keep up the good work, or you'll ruin my new routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that. You put up some good stuff, Ted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite an accomplishment. Yours is, in my humble opinion, on of the best independent blogs out there Ted. I usually get your updates through my reader rather than visiting every day, and I'd imagine you have many more readers doing the same. You may have already surpassed 2 million without even knowing it, but it sure is fun looking at the sitemeter every morning and seeing visits from new regions of the world. I'm still hoping to get a hit from someone camped out in Antarctica one of these days. Congrats on this major blogging milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy for your success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all of you. Your support is deeply appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.