Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pat Robertson & Pictures Of Gay Men

It seems that Pat Robertson was talking about Facebook recently, and how people shouldn't "like" anything that god (meaning that Pat Robertson) doesn't approve of. He said:

"What you're saying is, 'Yes, I like this kind of thing.' You've got a couple of same-sex guys kissing. You 'Like' that. Well, that makes me want to throw up... To me, I would punch 'Vomit,' not 'Like'... They don't give you that option on Facebook."

That makes me wonder. Why is Pat Robertson looking at pictures of gay men kissing on Facebook? Doesn't he protest just a bit too much? Maybe he should just get it over with and come out of the closet.

2 comments:

  1. Religious freedoms and the "gay agenda are on a crash course in America and this is a speeding train no mere earthly can stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what "gay agenda" would that be? They're not asking for anything but equal rights. What does that have to do with religious freedom?

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.