Thursday, June 11, 2015

Nancy Reagan Supports Hillary Clinton For President (NOT)

(This photo and quote were found at Next Generation America.)

Former First Lady (and wife of right-wing icon Ronald Reagan) Nancy Reagan said:

“The time for a woman to serve as our President has come – really, now is the time – and I think the idea of having a former First Lady as the leader of the free world is really quite a marvelous notion. I want Hillary to win. Even though I admire two of the current potential Republican nominees, I have no interest in seeing either of them lead this country.”

I APOLOGIZE TO MY READERS FOR POSTING THIS. IT IS NOT TRUE -- A HOAX. 

3 comments:

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.