Wednesday, March 16, 2016

jobsanger Is 10 Years Old Today

(This image is from pl.dreamstime.com.)

Today marks the 10th anniversary of this blog. I wrote my first post on March 16th of 2006. In that 10 years I have posted 21,700 times, and have gotten over 2.93 million page views. And I have you readers to thank for that. I want you to know that I appreciate each and every one of you for continuing to read (even when I make you mad).

Now I start on my second 10 years, and I still have a lot to say.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Is that in dog years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mazel Tov! And I will be reading your blog for as long as you write it. Happy 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ted! What a long, strange trip it's been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about a year ahead of you..fun ain't it..keep'em coming, I steal from you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. STILL reading you After All These Years. Made me look at my own blog and i'm a year and one day different from you- March 15 2005. Sheesh, we sure do have things to say, eh? hah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being two or three sigmas out on the curve of blog lifespans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donald Shimoda3/19/2016 8:28 PM

    Your BLOG is unique and very valuable. Keep up your fine work.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.