Friday, May 13, 2016

A Clear Majority Of Voters View Donald Trump Unfavorably


The chart above reflects the views of Americans in a new Public Policy Polling survey -- done between May 6th and 9th of a random national sample of 1,222 registered voters, with a margin of error of 3.2 points.

It shows that a majority of voters (about 61%) have an unfavorable view of presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump. And if you break it down demographically, only one group doesn't have a majority with an unfavorable opinion -- Republicans (and 27% of them have an unfavorable opinion). All other political, gender, racial, and age groups have a majority viewing him unfavorably.

Trump is the most disliked candidate nominated by a political party in modern times -- and he has a very tall mountain to climb to get to the White House. I don't think he can do it.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this article and others you've authored.

    Would you be OK if I shared one of your articles with the WriterBeat.com community? I can provide more information about Writer Beat or answer any question, but better than anything I can say in words, please take a look at the site.

    If yes, just give me an "OK" and I'll handle the rest (there is no fee).

    Autumn
    AutumnCote@WriterBeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can share anything on this blog, Autumn -- as long as you give me credit.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.