Saturday, February 20, 2021

Public Unsure When They Will Be Able To Get Vaccinated


The chart above reflects the results of the latest Economist / YouGov Poll -- done between February 13th and 16th of a national sample of 1,500 adults, with a 2.9 point margin of error.

It shows that most people don't expect to get the COVID-19 vaccine very soon.

I understand their concern. I am in a high risk group, and was supposed to be among the first to get the vaccine. But there is no vaccine available where I live, and no one can tell me when it will be available.

I honestly think President Biden is doing his best to make the vaccine available, but he's still trying to do catch-up from the failure to plan by the previous administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.