Thursday, November 25, 2021

Most In U.S. Say Their Life Has Returned To Normal


The chart above reflects the results of the latest Yahoo News / YouGov Poll -- done between November 17th and 19th of a national sample of 1,696 adults, with a 2.6 point margin of error. 

It shows that 74% of Americans say their life has returned to normal, while only 26% say it has not. Frankly, I am very surprised at these results.

I still wear a mask when I go to stores and events where their are other people, and most of the people I see their are also wearing masks. Personally, I don't consider having to wear a mask around other people to be normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.