Monday, March 28, 2011

The Wish

One of the funniest (and most perceptive) bloggers in the Lone Star State is the inimitable Juanita Jean (owner of the world's most dangerous beauty salon, inc.). She is always worth reading, but every now and then she comes up with a gem that's just too good not to pass on. This little joke is one of those:


I met a fairy today, who said she would grant me one wish.
“I want to live forever,” I said.
“Sorry,” said the fairy, “I’m not allowed to grant wishes like that.”
“Fine,” I said, “then I want to die after the Texas Legislature gets their heads out of their butts.”
“Oh, you crafty witch,” said the fairy.

2 comments:

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.