Sunday, June 24, 2018

Some Pictures From The Texas Democratic Convention

The Texas Democratic Convention is over now, but it was a good one. The official delegate count was 7,569. It was wonderful to be surrounded by that many good Democrats.

I thought I'd share a few photos I took (and please forgive my poor photography).

The youth movement for saner gun laws and safer schools dropped by, and the convention attendees loved them.

The entrance to the exhibit hall welcoming us Democrats.

Demonstration outside the convention hall for justice.

The concessions area. Food was pretty good at this convention.

This is me with noted atheist Aron Ra at the secular caucus (which was once again overflowing). It was an honor to meet Mr. Ra.

Fort Worth Police had their mounted patrol protecting the convention.

And here are some of my favorite booths at the convention.

The Democratic Party booth.

The Beto for Texas booth.

The Moms Demand Action booth.

The NARAL booth.

The Medical Marijuana booth.

The Texas Freedom Network booth.

The Planned Parenthood booth.

The Stonewall Democrats booth.

The anti-death penalty (tcadp) booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.